The Established Coach Bundle
Your online coaching business is going pretty well, huh?
So well, you’re finally ready to start bringing in some help and collaborating with other biz owners and/or companies. #cinderellaattheball
If you’re an online life, health, wellness, fitness, or business coach looking to scale your business by either hiring independent contractors or collaborating…this bundle is for you!
AND…if you’re not quite here yet, but know you will be soon – I’d grab this bundle. You save a TON by purchasing everything all together!
- Terms and Conditions of Use with Disclaimer: This is the first place a court will look if a dispute arises between you and a website user. This protects you in a LOT of different ways, including your intellectual property. So – no one can steal your website content and pass it off as their own.
- Client Agreement for online life, health, wellness, fitness, and business coaches: This document outlines the services you will provide, how your client is to make payments, confidentiality guidelines, and your liability. This is something EVERY client will need to sign, to make sure you are both super-clear on the agreement you’re entering into.
- Group Coaching Agreement for online life, health, wellness, fitness, and business coaches: If you are thinking of running group programs #yayforscaling then this agreement will do the same thing as the individual client agreement above – but for a group format.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: If you’re looking to hire an independent contractor, explore a partnership, or collaborate with another company then you are going to want to make sure your confidential business information is protected. This NDA does just that – and should be signed by anyone who has access to your private biz info!
- Independent Contractor Agreement: Ready to hire an independent contractor(ie. VA, Bookkeeper, Social Media Manager, etc)? This agreement outlines the work to be performed, compensation agreed upon, confidentiality guidelines, and a few other small, but important legal protections in the event a dispute should arise
($799 when purchased separately)
Here’s how it works:
Once you finalize your purchase, you will be sent a zip file containing both PDF and Word versions of the templates. There are annotations in the documents to help you customize the template for your unique business, so there is no guesswork involved!
*Time for me to put my legal hat on #sorrynotsorry #itsmyjob
Please note that due to the downloadable nature of these templates, we do not offer refunds. #youbuyityoukeepit
Please contact us should you have any technical difficulties in downloading the templates.
Nicole Cheri Oden, LLC is operated from the United States and does not represent that its legal templates are appropriate for use in any other location.