Website Designer Bundle
SO, you’re an excited Website Designer about to CRUSH your business goals!
Before you go off and build your empire… this bundle will make sure that empire is protected!
- Terms and Conditions for your Website: This is the first place a court will look if a dispute arises between you and a website user. This protects you in a LOT of different ways, including your intellectual property. So – no one can steal your website content and pass it off as their own.
- Website Design Agreement: This document outlines the services you will provide, how your client is to make payments, confidentiality guidelines, and your liability. This is something EVERY client will need to sign, to ensure you’re both super-clear on the agreement you are entering into.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: If you’re looking to hire an independent contractor, explore a partnership, or collaborate with another company then you are going to want to make sure your confidential business information is protected. This NDA does just that – and should be signed by anyone who has access to your private biz info!
- Independent Contractor Agreement: Ready to hire an independent contractor? This agreement outlines the work to be performed, compensation agreed upon, confidentiality guidelines, and a few other important legal protections in the event a dispute should arise.
- Testimonial Release: Before you go sharing your clients’ glowing words of praise with the world, make sure you have the legal permission to do so! Yes, that’s a thing.
($1,029 when purchased separately. That’s over a 25% discount!)
Here’s how it works:
Once you finalize your purchase, you will be sent a zip file containing both PDF and Word versions of the templates. There are annotations in the documents to help you customize the templates for your unique business, so there is no guesswork involved!
If we make substantive revisions to a template due to changes in the law, you’ll receive the revised version – so be sure we have your accurate email address.
*Time for me to put my legal hat on #sorrynotsorry #itsmyjob
Please note that due to the downloadable nature of these templates, we do not offer refunds. #youbuyityoukeepit
Please contact us should you have any technical difficulties in downloading the templates.
Nicole Cheri Oden, LLC DBA Legal Templates and More is operated from the United States and does not represent that its legal templates are appropriate for use in any other location.
There are no reviews yet.